Call for Articles
Articles are invited from students, research scholars, and academicians on the following topics:
= Vaccine-Maitri and Soft Power
= V-shaped Recovery for Indian Economy
= Technology as an Aid to Ease of Justice
= Union Budget 2021-22 and Samriddha Bharat
= Social Media Manipulation to Undermine Democracy
= Censorship or Certification: How to Regulate OTT Platforms
Publication: Selected articles will be published in a Book with ISBN titled Vichar Manthan (February Edition) and on our website.
Awards & Certificates:
1. E-certificates of participation will be provided to all the participants.
2. Three best entries shall be awarded a cash prize worth ₹1000/- each & e-Certificates of merit.
Submission link- https://bit.ly/TIsubmit
Submission Deadline: 28th February 2021.
1. The file must be in .doc/.docx format.
2. Language of the Article can be either English or Hindi.
3. Each submission must have its own Title on the basis of the topic selected.
4. The body of the submission must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman / Mangal (For Hindi), Size:12, Line-Spacing: 1.5, Alignment: Justified].
5. Submission must contain footnotes, wherever required. All footnotes must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman / Mangal (For Hindi), Size: 10, Line-Spacing: 1.0, Alignment: Justified].
6. The word limit for the articles is 1200-1500 words.
7. An article can be co-authored by a maximum of two participants.
8. The file name of the submission must be as follows:
a. In case of Single Author – ‘
b. In case of Co-authors - ‘
9. The last page of the submission must include the following information: Name of the Author(s), and the Name of the Institution.
10. All rights arising from the submissions made by the participants are automatically vested in Editor, Think India.
11. Non-compliance with either of the guidelines mentioned above will result in an automatic rejection of the submission.
Declaration of Results:
Results shall be declared on social media platforms of Think India.
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/thinkindiaorg
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/thinkindiaorg
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/thinkindiaorg