Think India International Relations Forum is proud to announce its call for blogs- KootNiti 1.0 with an open theme.
The Editorial Board invites blog submissions from students, advisors, academicians and policy makers on various areas of International Relations such as diplomacy, globalization, diplomatic relations, state sovereignty, international security, ecological sustainability, nuclear proliferation, nationalism, economic development, global finance, terrorism, and human rights and other contemporary issues in everchanging discourse of international relations.
The suggested topics for the first edition of KootNiti blog are mentioned below. However, authors are free to choose any other topic of his/her own choice.
● India`s Vaccine Diplomacy: From neighbourhood to America`s backyard
● Dam diplomacy with Afghanistan and Future of Taliban Doha Deal
● Internationalisation of Farmers` Protest: A plot of setting Anti-India narrative
● The end of Qatar Blockade: Understanding the Strategic Imperatives
The submission guidelines for the blog can be accessed at: https://irforumti.wordpress.com/submission/
• The author(s) shall submit the manuscript via Google Form at: https://bit.ly/KootNiti
• The Editorial Board strives to communicate its decision regarding publication of the blog at the earliest. Ordinarily, the author(s) shall be apprised of the decision of the Editorial Board within a fortnight from the date of submission. The author(s) shall, therefore, refrain from sending any follow-up emails to the Editorial Board before this period.
• All queries shall be sent to the Editorial Board at email@example.com.
The Editorial Board is inviting submissions on a rolling basis.
Certificate of Publication
E-Certificate of Publication would be provided to all the participants whose blog will be published on our website.