Accounts and membership
1. If you create an account on the Website, We are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with it.
2. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account.
3. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security.
4. We will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. We may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) if we determine that you have violated any provision of this Agreement or that your conduct or content would tend to damage our reputation and goodwill.
5. If we delete your account for the foregoing reasons, you may not re-register for our Services. We may block your email address and Internet protocol address to prevent further registration.
1. We do not own any data, information or material that you submit on the Website in the course of using the Service.
2. You shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness, and intellectual property ownership or right to use of all submitted Content.
3. We may monitor Content on the Website submitted or created using our Services by you.
4. Unless specifically permitted by you, your use of the Website does not grant us the license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish or distribute the Content created by you or stored in your user account for commercial, marketing or any similar purpose.
5. But you grant us permission to access, copy, distribute, store, transmit, reformat, display and perform the Content of your user account solely as required for the purpose of providing the Services to you.
6. Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, we have the right, though not the obligation, in our own sole discretion, refuse or remove any Content that, in our reasonable opinion, violates any of our policies or is in any way harmful or objectionable.
1. We perform regular backups of the Website and Content and will do our best to ensure completeness and accuracy of these backups.
2. In the event of the hardware failure or data loss we will restore backups automatically to minimize the impact and downtime.
1. During use of the Website, you may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of advertisers or sponsors showing their goods or services through the Website.
2. Any such activity, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such activity, is solely between you and the applicable third-party.
3. We shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase or promotion between you and any such third-party.
In addition to other terms as set forth in the Agreement, you are prohibited from using the Website or its Content:
(a) for any unlawful purpose;
(b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
(c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
(d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
(e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
(f) to submit false or misleading information;
(g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
(h) to collect or track the personal information of others;
(i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
(j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
(k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Changes and amendments
1. We reserve the right to modify this Agreement or its policies relating to the Website or Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on the Website.
2. When we do we will send you an email to notify you.
3. Continued use of the Website after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Acceptance of these terms
1. You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions.
2. By using the Website or its Services you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
3. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the Website and its Services